There’s a lot going on at ACME these days:
• Expanded frozen and dry natural organic and gluten free section
• Expanded specialty cheese section
• Many new cases and displays throughout store
• Expanded and more open perishables including produce, bakery, deli and meat
• Customer service moved close to the door
• Pharmacy moved out of corner, closer to front door and more visible
• New pharmacy programs and benefits for transferring scripts and generic script program, see pharmacist
• New floor around entire perimeter of store
• No card necessary for discounts
• The best Ad on the street every week
• More prepared foods in meat and seafood
• Hundred’s of lowered prices on key items in grocery, dairy, frozen food with more to come
The grand re-opening is tentatively set for January 31, 2014 and ACME would like your feedback on all these changes. Help our good friend, neighborhood grocer, and PSCA sponsor by taking their customer survey here. Be sure to have your most recent receipt handy for survey information.
By taking the survey you will be eligible to win a $100 gift card! Feedback for expanded offerings welcomed and will be taken into consideration for new sections. ACME is hoping you are highly satisfied with all these changes so give them credit by taking their survey.