Another busy month ahead for the zoning committee, and we want to start with 2 important announcements:
1. Our Location Has Changed!!! The September 8, 7:00 pm zoning meeting will be held at Saint Maron’s Church at 1013 Ellsworth Street.
2. Some recent attendees have asked for more info about upcoming projects. We think that’s a great suggestions, and please bookmark and keep an eye on passyunksquare.org/zoning – our goal is to upload plans and refusals, post agendas, and share results on our revamped zoning page shortly.
We have 4 September cases:
- 737 Earp (application for single family home – this is a rehearing from August)
- 902 Washington (request for nightclub permit – this is a rehearing from July meeting)
- 1108-10 Federal (request for relocation of lot lines – this is a rehearing from August to address follow-up issues)
- 1127 S 11th (application to erect a wall sign for a business)