- 737 Earp St – Informational presentation on single family home
- 1225 Annin – Presentation of revised plans
The following cases are scheduled for the May 12 zoning committee meeting. Please note that this list has changed from what appeared in the May newsletter.
The Zoning Committee will meet on Tuesday, May 12 at 7 pm at Annunciation BVM Church Hall (10th & Dickinson). Email email@example.com with any questions regarding the Zoning Committee or visit passyunksquare.org/zoning.
At our April 14, 2015 Zoning Meeting the PSCA Zoning Committee considered the following cases on which a committee vote was taken:
1425 S 8th Street: 6-0 vote in opposition
1247 S. 7th Street: 5-2 vote in opposition
1182 S. 11th St.: Vote held pending submission of additional documents from the applicant
1225 Annin St.: Treated as information presentation due to lack of a formal refusal from L&I
827 Wharton St: 6-0 vote in opposition.
Please see the Zoning page for more information about the monthly zoning meetings.
At the March 10, 2015 Meeting of the PSCA Zoning Committee, the following applications were considered by the Committee:
1. 827 Wharton Street: No vote – informational presentation only
2. 1331 Juniper St., application for 12 residential units in an additional above an existing one story structure: 5-0 vote in opposition
3. 1225 Annin St., application for residential units: 4-0 vote in opposition (1 abstention).
4. 1151 S. 7th St., application to legalize a duplex: 4-2 vote in non-opposition
5. 1018 Ellsworth St., application to legalize a duplex: 6-0 vote in non-opposition.
The committee encourages everyone in the community to review http://cityofphiladelphia.github.io/zoning-appeals/ to monitor the date and time of the ZBA hearing for any properties of interest to them, and attend those hearings to make their opinions known.
The Zoning Committee is busy this month!
The Zoning Committee will meet on Tuesday, February 10, 7 pm at Annunciation BVM Church Hall (10th & Dickinson). There are five cases for consideration this month:
The Zoning Committee will meet on Tuesday, January 13, 7pm at Annunciation BVM Church Hall (10th & Dickinson). There are three cases for consideration this month:
The Zoning Committee’s next meeting is on Tuesday, December 9, 7pm at Annunciation BVM Church Hall (10th & Dickinson). There are two cases for consideration this month: